It’s Valentine’s Day, and you know what that means: another depressing day full of corporate greed! More importantly, though, it’s a day for harassing your friends (or your significant other, if you’re one of those people) with ridiculous pickup lines. Since politics stops for nobody (not even Cupid), we thought we’d put together a quick list of political pick up lines so you can have the best of both worlds.
- Good thing we’re not the U.K. Because I would sure hate to Brexit your heart.
- Are you Amy Klobuchar? Because in a startling turn of events, you really just came out of nowhere. Seriously, I’ve never seen you before. I think I would’ve noticed.
- My love for you is like Donald Trump in the White House. You just can’t get rid of it (even if you impeach it).
- Are you the political chaos of the Iowa caucuses? Because you really get my heart racing.
- You’re like Nancy Pelosi during the State of the Union address – you make me want to tweet my love and support for hours.