Although ramen noodles are a staple of the college student diet, sometimes you just want an upgrade. As die-hard noodle lovers, it was only inevitable that we would make a stir-fry in the CRC test kitchen. Send noods or make them yourself! Don’t have time to stop by the farmers market? No problem! Just stop by one of Northwestern’s dining halls to grab some locally sourced ingredients.
- One handful of pasta stirrers, preferably long ones
- Soy sauce (from Plex East)
- Vegetables of your choice
- Boil water.
- Add pasta noodles.
- Put a little soy sauce in a pan. Wait until the soy sauce bubbles.
- Add chopped vegetables. These vegetables from the salad bar are already chopped, so they’re the perfect addition to your meal with less prep time! Healthy on a budget! Make sure to sweat the vegetables; they’re done cooking when translucent.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan. Add more soy sauce and stir.